Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fee Fi Fo Fum

And a whole lot of abracadabra. And while we're at it, a little dash of hocus pocus wouldn't do much harm.
Yes, this blog needs a whole lot of magic to work.

I know, I know, there are a whole lot of questions to be answered, and I promise you I'll tackle them one by one.

Q. Why another blog?
A: Because everyone complained when I put up book reviews on my other blog (http://muggermuch.blogspot.com). This is for you guys. There. There! Does that make you happy now?

Q. Why a blog for book reviews?
A: Because that's what I do best. Read a book, and then excitedly gather people around me, to convert them to the latest faith that I've caught onto. Glee is a mild word, and does not even start to describe the joy I feel in comprehending and analyzing text.

Q. Why are you boring me now?
A: The Internet's a free place. Gittout while you can.

I'll start off by cross-posting from my main blog. These are the two reviews which created such a ruckus and forced me to separate the blogs. Have fun reading!

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger KT said...

Coming here a lil late ..but nevertheless Congratulations..this was long due !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home